Convention Credits! is EESA’s exclusive ticket exchange program which encourages participants to purchase products and services from our exclusive vendors while on site.
Friday, June 12 & Saturday, June 13, 2020
Turn in your receipts by 4:30 on Saturday to receive tickets.
One ticket per $25 spent at exhibitor booths in the EESA Exhibit Hall.
Prize drawings after Closing Keynote on Saturday.
Support our exhibitors and you could win several amazing prizes.
The purpose of the Convention Credits! program is to encourage attendees to purchase on-site from conventio0n exhibitors. Our vendors are a valuable part of this event. Your support by purchasing on-site during the convention encourages the return of quality vendors year after year.
- Qualifying purchases must be made from exhibitors at the EESA Convention by registered attendees age 18 and older
- Receipts will be marked by AESA staff and can only be counted once. One ticket per $25 spent at exhibitor booths
- Receipt totals will be rounded to the nearest $25. For example, if your receipt totals $37.50, you will receive 2 tickets. If your receipt is for $37.49, you will receive 1 ticket.
- Once marked, a receipt cannot be used again even if the attendee has a “balance” that might count toward another $25 in sales for an additional entry in the drawing. If you plan to do additional shopping, you may wish to hold onto your receipt until you have spent enough to earn another ticket.
- All receipts must be brought to the table in the lobby no later than 3:45 Saturday to count toward the drawing. Receipts are required and must show the purchase date and vendor name. The decisions of AESA staff are final regarding whether a receipt qualifies fo the drawing. Receipts will be accepted during the hours listed above and will be returned to attendees once totaled.
- Electronic receipts will be accepted Saturday only.
- Must be present and have matching ticket to win.
- EXCLUSIONS: Does not apply to purchases made at concessions, area restaurants, AESA Memberships, convention admission, or other expenses NOT related to exhibitor sales.
- Purchases from exhibitors who have booth space, but take orders for curriculum and resources online only rather than in person, can be counted for entry in the Convention Credits! program provided you make your purchase between Friday, June 12 at 9:00 AM and Saturday, June 13 at 4:45 PM. You must present an electronic receipt Saturday afternoon to get an entry in the drawing. Receipt must be from a company who has a physical presence with booth space at the EESA Convention and must show company name along with date and time of purchase.
Prize Drawing Saturday 5:45 in the Large Meeting Room. Prize drawing will take place in the Large Meeting Room immediately following the closing keynote.